A stimulating, challenging and fun time in one of the most beautiful place in Switzerland!
A unique combination of intensive language courses is organized in the morning, followed by a varied program of sports, cultural and leisure activities in the afternoon. A flexible program with a choice of more than 50 activities offered throughout the Summer make it an unforgettable experience. A stimulating program that has been created in order to develop the linguistic, social and creative skills of children during their summer holidays.
- From June 21st to August 23rd, 2017
- Available for day school or boarding school students
- Minimum stay of 2 weeks, arrival and departure every Wednesday
- Approximately 80 students aged from 6 to 18 years old
- Over 20 nationalities represented
- From CHF 1’950.- per week
- Small classes (Av. 5- 6, Max. 12 students)
- Choice of languages: English / French / German
- 20 language lessons + 2 conversation classes, weekly
- Classes in the morning (from Monday to Saturday, except Wednesday)
- Language certificate of attendance at the end of the student’s stay
- Private lessons available on request
- BEC/IELTS Preparation for advanced English students
- Daily program with a wide choice of sports, leisure activities, and excursions
- ‘A la carte’ – tailored program for each student according to parental permissions
- Sport activities: Golf, football, basketball, swimming, rafting, tennis, archery, horseback riding, stand-up paddle boarding, dancing course, and more!
- Excursions to places of interest: Geneva, Bern, Lausanne, city sightseeing tours, including museums, art galleries and temporary shows, chocolate & cheese factory visit.
‘It was an incredible experience for my daughter Riko, who made new friends from different cultures while improving her French significantly during the three weeks she stayed at Monte Rosa. She was amazed by the variety of excursions and activities offered and keeps on talking about coming back next year!’
Haruna T., Mother of Riko Summer School student, 2016, Japan