The structure of our ‘boutique' boarding school and privileged location enable us to offer unique services !
For each registration, our summer holiday program includes the following services:
- French, German or English as a foreign language: The chosen language lessons take place on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings.
- Students are interviewed and then placed in a class suited to their level.
- 22 periods of teaching are provided, including conversation classes. On request, students may study one other language of their choice.
- Including the three following meals: breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner.
- In comfortable double or triple rooms according to availability. Single rooms on request.
- Text book and exercise books, including scholastic and academic help.
- Residence taxes
Extra scholar activities
- Excursions, social and sporting activities
- Use of swimming pool and tennis court, mountain biking, barbecue and a wide range of competitions with prizes, in accordance with summer course program
- Excursions and activities are organized and supervised by our staff
Some options and extra activities are not included in our standard weekly price. These are mentioned in the Application Form, such as:
- Obligatory accident and health insurance, medical and dental care, private tutoring, pocket money and other personal expenses.
- Airport transfers, horseback riding, waterskiing, tennis lessons, etc.
- Single rooms or studios according to availability
An application fee of CHF 100.- and a refundable deposit of CHF 500.- are required at the time of application. Payment of fees must be settled before commencement of courses, or before for students needing confirmation of full payment for visa purposes.
Each day, pupils may take part in one of the three to five different activities on offer on the daily program, including excursions and cultural visits to cities and places of interest.
Leisure activities offered at Monte Rosa
Visits to museums and art galleries
Arts and crafts
Movies & documentaries
You are interested in our Summer school? Register online by using our form and to submit your application directly to our staff.