Over 140 years of evolution in the field of Education
Built in 1874, the school was renamed ‘Institut Monte Rosa’ in the 1960’s. For more than a century, our international boarding school has built an excellent reputation through our constant endeavor to educate in an environment that empowers learning.
By 1964, Institut Monte Rosa had become a coeducational school. With the changing needs and demands of new generations, we continued to work in developing a high quality environment to maintain the highest teaching standards. Our aim is to provide our students with the tools they need to develop into well-educated and well-rounded individuals who are passionate about life and ready to contribute to the success of their families and nations.